The Future Greenhouse 2007

The Future Greenhouse 2007

Nasturiums

Nasturiums

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thoughts of Spring

It seems like I already have plenty of things to do but I am fascinated with the concept of blogging. I have been sorting through totes and piles of things in the barn that have accumulated over the years. My goal is to fill up my flea market booth and at the same time empty a corner of the barn so that the greenhouse can be established.

Two years ago we put a metal roof on the main part of the barn and clear polycarbonate sheets on the roof of the bumpout portion of the barn which is my allotted space. I have always wanted a greenhouse and if all goes well, this spring I should see benches and new seedlings in the barn.

Life is good and I am happy to finally see some progress towards one of my goals. Yippee!

No comments:

My Very Own Stone Henge

My Very Own Stone Henge